Cost Effective Fully Managed SIEM and SOC Service
For £17 000 / year
We set up, manage and maintain all tech for you.
2. We leverage our expertise in penetration testing and research conducted by the NCSC to create effective detection rules that can identify threats in your network.
3. We test and improve our rules continuously as new threats are identified.
4. Our solution can be deployed on-premises, in the cloud or hybrid, depending on your needs and preferences.
5. We take care of the SIEM maintenance and rule updates, so you don’t have to worry about them.
6. Our SOC team comprises highly experienced professionals who monitor the alerts and hunt for bad actors in your environment 24/7.
7. We only collect relevant and useful logs for your security, reducing log noise and saving you money.
8. In case of an incident, we will assist you with our incident response specialists, who can help you contain and remediate the attack.
9. We also provide a monthly report on what we have observed in your network and recommend how to improve your security posture.
*£17 000 / year for a company with less than 150 people. This includes software
and 24/7 SOC
When an Incident occurs we Respond
The first step in dealing with an incident is to respond quickly and inform the relevant stakeholders. However, without logs, the Incident Response team cannot assess the severity and scope of the threat. Logs provide vital information that help the team to understand the nature of the incident and to take appropriate actions. Therefore, having logs is essential for a successful and efficient incident response plan.
Unleash the Full Potential of Your SIEM
Get a Cost-Effective Solution
No need to hire your own in-house cyber security team or install and maintain software.
Get Experienced SOC Analytics
Involve an experienced SOC team that follows cutting-edge cyber security trends and brings them to life.
Get Technical Support
You have questions – we have answers. Don’t hesitate to ask us any questions you have. Every detail matters.
Improve Log Management
Get less redundant and false-positive alerts. React only to what really matters.
Monitor Security Posture 24/7
Get notified if something suspicious is happening. Be sure that you are secure at any time.
Protect Sensitive Data
Meet security monitoring standards, comply, and keep your sensitive data safe.
Improve Dwell Time
React to the threats immediately with easy-to-perceive notifications. Know what happened, when, and what to do about it.
Receive Transparent Reports
Get metrics that matter. No redundant data that could mislead you. Custom reports that bring unique value.
Our clients range in size from small to large organisations. We are happy to provide a
reference should you wish.
• Large call centre with PCI DSS requirements (10 000 users)
• Financial Services Companies (Ranging from 15 users to 100 users)
• Law Firm (1500 users)
• E-commerce Company